Re: [OM] ( OM ) Query on how to get a better image

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Query on how to get a better image
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:59:22 -0400

On Thursday, July 31, 2003, at 10:50  PM, Moose wrote:

The initial query started out with Brian, who has created a commercial set of images of all the fern species of the world. He feels that a nice photographic image of a fern on the CD would go over better than a scrawl with a Sharpie.

The images he contributed to the effort are OM and besides, he's a member in good standing (however defined) and we try to help each other out.

Moose

whunter wrote:

If you need to do a lot of them, make a cheap stencil. K-I-S-S all this inkjet printing and printed labels and laser printed labels and....... when you could be out with an OM.