Re: [OM] Seeking Zuiko 100

Subject: Re: [OM] Seeking Zuiko 100
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 09:56:48 -0400
Could you be more specific? I've had excellent dealings with them, both on
and off eBay. Who made those complaints?

You weren't you the one who bid on the T-28 Twin Flash without reading the
text, were you? I grant they should have used a better picture, but I really
doubt they were trying to be deceptive.

Andrew