[OM] Re: How to get a better reaction, was Query on how to get a better

Subject: [OM] Re: How to get a better reaction, was Query on how to get a better image
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 10:34:05 -0400
To be fair I don't think this was meant personally.

However, expressions like that need to be used with extreme care to avoid
unintentional offence. As seen.

A while back my sister and brother-in-law drove to Quebec (City). They
stayed at a little gite and he needed to park. So he asked the lady ...
  "Est-ce que je peux stationner dans votre derriere?"

Really.

He lived to tell about it, though.

Andrew

(Sorry, don't yet know how to do accents with Outlook.)