[OM] june 2003 Nat'l G

Subject: [OM] june 2003 Nat'l G
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 12:25:36 -0700
OK This time I scanned a picture of the author of the photo article on
caterpillers and her setup from the June 2003 issue. I recognize the T28
and Power Control and the mounting ring on the camera but what is that
swivel attachment on which the covered T28 on the left is mounted?
And is that a 38/2.8? Is it mounted to the 65~116? It doesn't look like
it protrudes far enough from the body to be on the 65~116. In any event
she captured some nice pictures.  (Darlyne Murawski)

http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/natlG1.jpg

Mike