[OM] UK film supplier found - Thanks to all

Subject: [OM] UK film supplier found - Thanks to all
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 00:28:47 -0400
When I posted a message that I was having difficulty getting film purchased in
the UK with my US credit card when ordering from 7dayshop.com everyone came to
the rescue.  List members offered to send me a lead bag to carry my film in, to
buy the film in the UK and send it to places I would be staying, to buy it and
deliver it to my London Hotel, and other remedies.  What worked was a referral
to mx2.com.  Just ordered 18 rolls of film to be shipped to two addresses, took
my US credit card with no problems and said they would get it to me on time.
For the curious, 4 rolls of Tri-X, 4 of Fuji NPC, 5 of Kodak Elitechrome Extra
and 5 of Velvia 100F.  Thanks to all for all your help and suggestions.  Bill
Barber