Re: [OM] Help from UK members, were to get film

Subject: Re: [OM] Help from UK members, were to get film
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 04:09:23 -0700
Boy they sure make up for it in the big cities. Last time I was there I had to let dogs sniff my bags at all the major airports as well as submitting to searches and all the standard security stuff. The little dogs they use are really cute in their little blue coats and I asked one of the handlers about her dog's name. She rebuffed me like I was trying to get away with something. It kind of surprised me, but I guess that's their SOP. Anyway, when the search was over she smiled and told me the dog's name.