[FS][OM] Vivitar 28mm f-2.5

Subject: [FS][OM] Vivitar 28mm f-2.5
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 11:09:18 -0600
I just received a Vivitar 28mm f-2.5 lens (OM mount) and will sell to a list
member for $30 plus shipping.

This lens shows paint wear but no signs of damage or abuse. The glass is
very clean and clear and the mechanical functions are crisp and smooth. I
can see only a couple of small dust particles inside. A rear cap in included
and I'll ship with a filter on to protect the front element.

Please respond off-list if interested.

/jim