RE: [OM] Best way to see dust in a lens?

Subject: RE: [OM] Best way to see dust in a lens?
From: "Daniel" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 21:55:59 -1000
I haven't heard too many story about equipment damage form the group so
far, except the one called "dropping things" I think because it's sad
and embarrassing in a way.
Working fast/moving is important to get the shot and that seems to
translate into possible damaging an OM, so I try to know the where and
how of my equipment or just slow down and take care of the OM first.
I'm sure there are some interesting stories about fumbling a camera but
these stories are sad to a Zuikohalic.
But getting the shot as they say is satisfying.
Daniel