Re: [OM] UK film supplier found - Thanks to all

Subject: Re: [OM] UK film supplier found - Thanks to all
From: Kennedy McEwen <rkm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 03:17:14 +0100
In article , NSURIT@xxxxxxx writes
When I posted a message that I was having difficulty getting film purchased in the UK with my US credit card when ordering from 7dayshop.com everyone came to the rescue. List members offered to send me a lead bag to carry my film in, to buy the film in the UK and send it to places I would be staying, to buy it and deliver it to my London Hotel, and other remedies. What worked was a referral to mx2.com. Just ordered 18 rolls of film to be shipped to two addresses, took my US credit card with no problems and said they would get it to me on time. For the curious, 4 rolls of Tri-X, 4 of Fuji NPC, 5 of Kodak Elitechrome Extra and 5 of Velvia 100F. Thanks to all for all your help and suggestions. Bill Barber

Damn - I suspected my advice would be too late. See my other email to the list!

Fortunately most modern X-ray machines, including those at Channel Island ports, are low level, so these films will/should be OK. Good luck but please report any fogging suspicions back here.
--
Kennedy
Python Philosophers