Re: Zuiko in Tchecos:Was [OM] Seeking Zuiko 100

Subject: Re: Zuiko in Tchecos:Was [OM] Seeking Zuiko 100
From: Kennedy McEwen <rkm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 01:55:34 +0100
In article , John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx> writes
Yeah, there's a 350 2.8 sitting at the UK Olympus distributor for almost =
the
same amount.  They'd rather never sell it than lower the price.

Probably still trying to recover from the incompetence that led to them giving away cameras and lenses in the 80s.

Oh, those were the days, but I probably shouldn't have mentioned that here. Let's just say I discovered that by accident. ;-)
--
Kennedy
Python Philosophers