[OM] AG's vacation

Subject: [OM] AG's vacation
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 12:32:11 -0500
AG,

In your area, I suggest the following (I know nothing about camping, but
have visited these areas with camera successfully):

Mesa Verde. Really worth the visit, and the climbing down to cliff
dwellings.
Durango narrow gauge railroad. A great trip, half or full day. everyone
should do it at least once!
Black Canyon of the Gunnison. Great drama, don't forget to take the road
down to the  headwaters (four miles of 16 0rade, watch brakes!)

Bill Pearce