Re: [OM] Way cool item found at Sam's World of Discounts

Subject: Re: [OM] Way cool item found at Sam's World of Discounts
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 20:16:17 +0100
I found a little red LED "keyring" torch to be absolutely invaluable in the
darkroom.  Perfect for checking the hard-to-see f-numbers on the lens that
you forgot to check before you turned the lights out !

And yes, I did check and it is safe.  The paper is not affected by it unless
you hold it real close for about 5 minutes !

Regards

Jon