RE: [OM] OT Speeds, was Cellphones, was:Introduction haegint

Subject: RE: [OM] OT Speeds, was Cellphones, was:Introduction haegint
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 13:41:55 -0700
We humans have a hard enough time keeping track of two tons of metal
hurtling down the highway at 70MPH without any distractions.  What people
will attempt to do these days while driving...

Plus, the latest rage, I hear, is to have a full feature DVD player
installed either in the center of the dashboard, or even the hub of the
steering wheel.  It's incomprehensible.