Re: [OM] OT Speeds, was Cellphones, was:Introduction haegint

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Speeds, was Cellphones, was:Introduction haegint
From: "John Hudson" <13874@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 18:32:13 -0300
The courts in the three western provinces [BC, Alberta, and Saskatchewan]
have ruled that if the police are out to catch the unwary motorist with
radar cameras the motorist is equally entitled to use a radar detector to
detect the spying policeman. East of Saskatchewan, use and even possession
of a radar detector is a mighty serious offence.

jh