Re: Re: [OM] Best way to see dust in a lens?

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Best way to see dust in a lens?
From: lamadoo@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 18:00:29 -0400
Yeah.  But the 200/4 (to pick a cruel example) is too light for its own good.
Without a tripod collar, my results from that lens were  more "beastly" than
jewel-like.  (I said *MY* results!)

But you're right.  The Series1 90 2.5 macro is a handful compared to the Zuiko
100/2.8 .  I gotta tell ya- all of the recent post about the 85/2 sound nice.
<shrug>

I'm gonna be shooting a LOT next week and I can't wait!

Lama

Lama said,