Re: [OM] OT Speeds, was Cellphones, was:Introduction haegint

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Speeds, was Cellphones, was:Introduction haegint
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 23:52:12 -0400
Here in the States, a small bright blue LED that can be flashed quickly also slows the cars as they speed by my house at night. I wouldn't try that from my car though.

Gregg

Yes Kennedy, I do it sometimes outside my house to discourage the boy (and old fart) racers... I use the flash if it is not too dark. I live in Gamlingay, Cambs, if you want to come and have a go ;-)