RE: [OM] Double Dang & Drats too - No film from MX2

Subject: RE: [OM] Double Dang & Drats too - No film from MX2
From: "Daniel" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 21:14:44 -1000
I got some Velvia 50 and NPC

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 7:29 PM
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [OM] Double Dang & Drats too - No film from MX2

Long story made short.  Just got back from a weekend in Denver and had a
message from MX2 saying never mind on my film orders for my trip to
Ireland and England.  They weren't going to ship and they also weren't
going to charge my credit card.  I guess I'll just have to trust that I
will be able to get film in Shannon or perhaps Limerick and then again
in Somersett.  This has been a most unsatisfactory venture in trying to
solve what should have been a relatively easy problem to resolve.  It
wasn't.  Finding Velvia, NPS, Tri-X or other films one might want will
be, at best, a crap shoot.  I'm going to take a few deep breaths and
trust the Universe to send me what I need.  Bill Barber