Re: [OM] Making my students happy

Subject: Re: [OM] Making my students happy
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 20:14:49 +1000
Maaaate - the queue forms around the back of the Art block. Can you fake 16yo?
Truly scary stuff given the current climate - I had to tread really, really carefully and get lots of female art teacher supervision, etc. But they did some great work for their folios given basic rules, none of which work I'm posting here OK?! Involved some great comments rarely heard in classrooms such as - knock, knock - "For goodness sake Bianca, put your clothes back on and get back out here - I need to check your workbook!"
Talk about professional detachment.
AndrewF

Geez, Andrew, where do I sign up...?

D.