Re: [OM] OT, but important

Subject: Re: [OM] OT, but important
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 08:47:24 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
Nopin' wrong with the technique, all the wrongs with the one who wrote this.
See, you use the dot placed on the window just to focus on it.  Make if as big
as you wish.  You focus for one second on it and then you focus for one second
at the infinity (or the most distand object you can see through your window.
Repeat, keep repeating.  I'd do it for about 15 mins a day (3X5 is fine)
Hope this helps
Boris
P.S.  And do not forget to drink to my health

---------------------------------original message follows