RE: [OM] OT Speeds, was Cellphones, was:Introduction haegint

Subject: RE: [OM] OT Speeds, was Cellphones, was:Introduction haegint
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 07:27:39 -0700
I bought a similar item off the auction site about three years ago that had
the Olympus logo on it.  Unfortunately, I actually used the thing, and the
logo rubbed off after much time spent in my pants pockets.  Bummer.  Had the
single red LED that illuminated.  I used it more for adjusting camera on
tripod at night, so I wouldn't blow out my night eyes.  Worked great.