Re: [OM] Tarnation! OT

Subject: Re: [OM] Tarnation! OT
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 16:59:57 +0200
R. Jackson schrieb:
Heh...thanks. The digital was a Christmas gift, though, so I had to kind of forgive the lack of brand loyalty shown by the giver. ;-)

ok - granted.
But do take care to be more specific in your Christmas wishes next time, ok?

:D

And I love otters, too. I wish I had a swimming pool full of otters that I could play with anytime I wanted. ;-)

Well - I must say I like furry beasts more in dry state. But then, my experience is limited to fish and cats.

:D
--
www.doro-foto.de/
Persönlichkeiten werden nicht durch schöne Reden geformt,