[OM] Double Dang & Drats too - No film from MX2

Subject: [OM] Double Dang & Drats too - No film from MX2
From: "Adam Long" <adamlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 16:24:30 +0100
Don't worry about getting hold of film - any camera shop will have a decent
range of film, usually refrigerated. (useful as we head for a possible new
temp record for the uk this week - we've yet to beat 100F).

However it won't be cheap. If you are used to buying bulk film by mail order
it can be a shock when someone asks 11 quid for a roll of velvia. (mail
order around 4).

MX2 and 7day shop are the same place, so no surprises. They are the cheapest
as they escape VAT by exporting from the channel islands. I have had film
delayed by a week due to weather closing the airport!

My favourite is mailshots (www.mailshots.co.uk)/ 01782 746909. In the past
they have sent film to me on location, no extra charge, and always very
helpful. Give 'em a try and explain your situation.
Good luck,
Adam