[OM] Ebay billing info message

Subject: [OM] Ebay billing info message
From: Matthew Born <mborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 15:25:26 -0400
John, I got the same warning and went to my accounts area manually (not by
clicking on the link in that message) and it showed that my charges had gone
through about a week earlier. I had a zero balance, as I expected. I emailed
them and told them about the message and they confirmed that there was no
error in my account and asked that I forward that message to their fraud
department.  I¹d do the same thing if I were you. I didn't hear back from
them, at least not yet (this was about 5 days ago), but it did seem fishy to
me, too.

Cheers,
Matthew Born