RE: [OM] MD2 vs Winder 2

Subject: RE: [OM] MD2 vs Winder 2
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 20:30:09 +0100
I don't have any Winders 2 left (!), and only have only used MD1 rather than
MD2 (and only have one of them now, o me maximum miserum), but in my
subjective view (if I may use that word in an auditory context) the noise is
from the mirror and shutter as much as from the motor.

I never noticed any difference decibel-wise between Winder 2 and MD 1 - but
I do notice the difference between an OM-PC and an OM-1 on the MD, as do I
notice a difference with the same rig at different shutter speeds.

Don't worry about the noise!

Piers