Re: [OM] MD2 vs Winder 2

Subject: Re: [OM] MD2 vs Winder 2
From: Johnie Stafford <jms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05 Aug 2003 22:12:52 -0500
>>> On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 15:46:02 -0400, Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx> said:

 ww> Think duck and "Aflac" compared to Ms. Knudsen and "Take it
 ww> off. Take it all off."*

 ww> *Obscure old fart reference to ancient TV commercial.

Oh I remember that commercial. Of course, I was young and
impressionable at the time so I couldn't help but remember it!

 ww> I've got four of each, so I should have no particular prejudice.
 ww> :-) Also, when's the last time you needed to shoot at 5 FPS?

 ww> Still, I love the motor drives, and that's what I use 90 percent
 ww> of the time.  They are just way more cool.  So, I guess this is
 ww> just another case of "Do as I say, not as I do."

I haven't *needed* to shoot 5 FPS since I was doing sports in college.
But the "coolness factor" has me looking for a second MD2 these days.

Johnie