RE: [OM] OT Speeds, was Cellphones, was:Introduction haegint

Subject: RE: [OM] OT Speeds, was Cellphones, was:Introduction haegint
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 00:01:29 -0400
Good description. It may work better in red, or red and blue together, depending on what the police near you use. I am not advocating impersonating a police officer, just standing beside the road flashing your keychain. ;-)

Make sure you get one of the real LED lights which are quite bright, not one of the older small lights.

gregg

If it is what it sounds like, Chris, it's a single LED packaged in a
key-fob, powered by a Lithium coin-cell. They come clear, red, blue to my
knowledge. Venture (if you must!) the the Gadget Store in Milton Keynes -
they have had them in the past for about a fiver.  Or try their website.

Piers