[OM] fs: Zuiko 28/2

Subject: [OM] fs: Zuiko 28/2
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 02:15:06 -0700
I got this from a list member off Ebay some times last year, but I only used it once or twice. I guess 28 is just not my focal length. This is according to some, one of the sharpest Zuiko lens. This one is in very good condition. The glass is pristine and so is the outside cosmetic. No scratches, nicks, nothing. For sale for $280+S&H for the next day or so. Then it will go to the e-vile one. Photos available.

Thanks.