Re: [OM] OT Max Dupain Exhibition in Sydney

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Max Dupain Exhibition in Sydney
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 22:38:11 +1000
Hi John... I was there on the Sat just gone. I agree a fantastic exhibit.
What struck me was there were a number of images that most of us would have
walked away from eg images with high contrast and deep shadows but Max seems
to be able to use this to his advantage.
I spent 3 days in Sydney and have come back with some amazing images all on
slide. I must get a good scanner very soon. I have so many images I want to
show you guys now.
My twin brother was with me and you can see the types of images we took at
http://boltdj.com/sydney
I think mine are better thou coz they are taken with the OM-4
Cheers Adam
PS The shot of the Sunrise with the row of Lamps is mine taken with his Fuji
S602z