RE: [OM] TOPE 14 Moose' pic (SO, ISO)

Subject: RE: [OM] TOPE 14 Moose' pic (SO, ISO)
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 06:11:20 -0700
I shant argue semantics.  I was once 'corrected' by a registrar from one of
the European houses that did assessments.  His point was that it WASN'T an
acronym.  That was my sole point.

I did and the same, or similar information is present on the site I
provided - none of which changes the fact that your initial statement
below is still wrong: there certainly *IS* an International Standards
Organisation" - irrespective of what "ISO" is derived from - and the
folks there certainly are not a figment of our imagination.