[OM] Countdown to Major Zuiko Time

Subject: [OM] Countdown to Major Zuiko Time
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 07:20:19 -0700 (PDT)
Well, I appreciate all of the great advice I've gotten on
Colorado.  Hmm... three usable posts...  Oh, well, I didn't
contribute to the Michigan Lighthouse thread like I could have
or should have either.

Anyway, the Zuikos are pretty much packed and ready to roll
through copious amounts of Velvia 100 and Delta 100/400.  I
picked up a couple more film holders for the Crown Graphic.  And
there is a bunch of Fuji 200 print film for the family camera.

We're using the JGC-ZH as our primary stuff-hauler.  Low-range
has been adequately tested.  :)  Suspension travel is pretty
decent.  And best of all, somebody just keyed the right-side so
bad, at the grocery store, that it will probably need repainting
anyway.

Photon capturing equipment as follows:
OM-2S (Velvia 100), OM-4 (Delta BW film), 24/2.8, 35/2.8,
50/3.5, 100/2.8, 135/3.5, 200/4.  IS-3 with G40 Flash.  Vivitar
flash for OMs.  Crown Graphic with 135mm lens (Delta 100 film).
Customized Bogan 3001 and 3021 tripods and monopod.  Various
filter, cable releases, shower cap, etc., etc...

Departure plans are tomorrow evening after work.  Tonight,
though, I've got to pack and finish two darkroom sessions for
others.  Hey, I'm not complaining--they pay for the photo habit.

Now to leave you with some most unsettling news.  I've been very
deceptive as of late.  You know that new lens acquisition I've
written about?  That 24/2.8?  Well, uh, it, uh, it is, um, it is
a...

a...

a...