Re: [OM] A little 85/2 work

Subject: Re: [OM] A little 85/2 work
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 08:51:10 -0700

> >>... but my negatives came back horribly scratched

Yeah, I gave up on mailorder for that reason. They must have gorillas
dragging the strips around the lab. Problem was the local shop cost
about 4x more and with smaller prints which i couldn't afford. So I
talked to them and now they develope only  for about the same cost as
the mail order but they are ready in 1/2 hour instead of 2 weeks and the
negs are sleeved and in perfect condition. I just wish the cost of a CD
was more reasonable as now I have to scan to see my pictures.

mike