Re: [OM] ot krispy kreme

Subject: Re: [OM] ot krispy kreme
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 19:45:13 -0600
At 02:31 PM 8/6/2003 -0400, Steve Troy wrote:
>>From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
>>
>>A Krispy Kreme opened a few miles from here on Rt. 110.  I've been there
>>once since it opened (could be a bad habit for sure).  You are so right,
>>there is nothing like a KK. That free sample that's handed to you right off
>>the belt, is just  WOW.
>

>If you think KK is good, you apparently have never been to a Tim Horton's.
>
>How come our Canadian listees aren't sticking up for their national
>institution?
>
>Ah, TimBits...

Steve:

KK is a religion in the U.S.  It doesn't matter that Timmy Ho's makes better
doughnuts (there was even a side-by-each taste test run by Global National a
few months ago, with Americans tasting fresh KK's and then boxed Timmy Ho's --
to the last man, woman and child, they all seemed to think the Timmy Ho's
product was better...).  Never argue with someone's religion.  NEVER.

Garth