[OM]60-300 Tokina

Subject: [OM]60-300 Tokina
From: "Arnab Banerjee" <arnab_banerjee_@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 12:29:15 +0530
Hi all
I need your help to add a 60-300 macro to my kit.

My initial target was the Tamron, as I have read good remarks about it. KEH
has three at present but they seem to have run out of the Adaptall 2 mount
for OM.

I am planning to ask a friend to get it for me as he is scheduled to reach
India sometime in October. It would have been ideal to get the lens and the
converter in the same package from KEH, thus minimizing the trouble I will
put my friend through. As a result I wish to avoid getting the two items
from different stores.

Another option for me is to get the 60-300 f4-f5.6 Tokina SZX Macro(67) from
KEH. Here is where I need your help. Please let me know about this lens and
whether I should go for it.

Thanking you all.
Regards.
Arnab.