Re: [OM] [OT] Delete if hearing about a,gasp, Nikon D100 offends you

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Delete if hearing about a,gasp, Nikon D100 offends you
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 02:56:31 -0700
Hey Tom, your system date is off. It says, "July 28."

You've been on this list long enough to know to ignore party-poopers. Personally I think CH's suggestion is pretty good, for OTHER people looking to make similar decisions :-)

If all these people can talk about freaking non-sense like donuts, you have the rights to talk about something that is more related to OM than donuts. Damn hypocrites pissed me off worse than anything else.