Re: [OM]60-300 Tokina

Subject: Re: [OM]60-300 Tokina
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 08:18:30 -0400
In a message dated 8/7/2003 3:11:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
arnab_banerjee_@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I need your help to add a 60-300 macro to my kit

Finding an Adaptall 2 mount is no problem.  I would go with the Tamron SP
60-300mm and trust that I could find the mount.  If you posted a WTB to this
list you would probably have one at your door step in a week or two.

My own very prejudiced opinion about the Tokina is that their AT-X series is
the only one that will find a home in my kit.

Go for the Tamron SP 60-300mm and it will soon become a favorite for you.  I
have the good fortune of having a very wide selection of lenses available to me
and this is one which will probably make the cut for my travel kit when I leave
for vacation in a few days.  Bill Barber