RE: [OM] OM-10 with missing shoe

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-10 with missing shoe
From: Andrew L Wendelborn <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 22:20:50 +0930
>Sorry, my tongue-in-cheek recursive p***-take was a bit unclear.

Don't worry my response was also tongue-in-cheek -- working with computers
I'm surrounded by manuals I never read and that ccan occasionally answer
some questions ...

>You got one dirt cheap OM-10, but now you need another to make it perfect.

Thanks. It's actually a very nice, clean OM-10 that will add nicely to
the growing flock.

>That is how we all started - and we thought it was controllable.
>
>It ain't.

Oh you mean like the 50/1.8 yesterday for $20. The 28/3.5 last week for $A40.
And the extension rings. And  the 2X-A. etc etc etc

That sort of control?

>And if I see a suitable OM-10, I'll be sure to let you know.  But it won't
>be as cheap as the one you already have, I reckon.

Already pursuing an offer off-list -- we'll see how it goes.

Things move fast on this list ...

thanks again
  Andrew