Re: [OM] [OT] Delete if hearing about a,gasp, Nikon D100 offends you

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Delete if hearing about a,gasp, Nikon D100 offends you
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 21:18:21 +0800
Tom, don't take my word so serious, D100 is a good camera and based on your
requirement (wide zoom) it is the only one available at reasonable price.
The 1D and 1Ds is hard to afford, not only moneywise also the weight... over
1.5Kg body only! I once considered the 1D before I bought the 10D but I
think with the weight I will only use it at home to take test shoots :-)

For me C*non is my only choice, I NEED to use my Zuikos, I want to extend
them to digital world. Olympus can't help me so I have to find my way. With
the 10D I can use my Zuikos even until the day film is death, I hope C*non
can continue its traditional design that accept no electrical contact lenses
and keeping the same lens mount.

I love OM mainly for its lenses, the bodies are also great but comparatively
I love the Zuikos much more. I hope I can use them until the day I can't
take photos anymore.

BTW, I heard a new C*non with larger CCD coming later this year, it will be
cheaper than the 1D and position like the EOS 3, stay tuned. I'm really tire
about the tiny viewfinder of the 10D.

C.H.Ling