Re: [OM] [OT] What does it mean BTW ? Delete if hearing about a,gasp, Ni

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] What does it mean BTW ? Delete if hearing about a,gasp, Nikon D100 offends you
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 14:51:30 +0100
It means 'by the way'. Here's a link to a page that can help with these things:

http://www.gaarde.org/acronyms/

I recently finally found out what YMMV means - spent a long while trying to work it out from context but had to admit defeat!

Roger

christian wrote:

I share this so I have bought an Zuiko to EOS adapter ... and wait for cheaper Digital C*non bodies ! And excuse me for that question but : What does BTW mean ? Thanks for the reply. Christian (from France).