RE: [OM] Grouse Time.

Subject: RE: [OM] Grouse Time.
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 17:09:17 +0100
No, you can't say whatever you want, without also accepting responsibility
for what you say.

Yes, I know, US Constitution, First amendment:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech,
or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to
petition the Government for a redress of grievances"

It does *not* give any of US citizens the right to say whatever they want.

Piers