Re: [OM] One of those stupid mistakes....

Subject: Re: [OM] One of those stupid mistakes....
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 15:16:35 EDT
In a message dated 8/7/03 12:19:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Please don't tell me it's ruined my photos - there's some 4 hour star
> trails on there and I'd hate to have wasted that much time!

Too dang many beers while you wait will screw up your results.  Send it to
your processor and then raise hell with them if it messed up.  It is either
their fault or that of Budweiser.  There is a class (or classless) action
lawsuit
in this thing. ;^)  Bill Barber