Re: [OM] OM-10 with missing shoe

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-10 with missing shoe
From: Andrew L Wendelborn <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 08:55:44 +0930
At 4:29 PM -0400 2003.08.07, John Hermanson wrote:
>sigh.........give me your address and I will mail you an OM-10 shoe.   You
>will have to recover the 4 screws as you take the top off. (If you don't get
>all 4, you can bet that the camera will eventually jam).
>-

Thanks for the kind offer, but I've had an offer of some parts closer to
home (thanks Wayne).  Thanks also Thomas for your offer.

Thanks also for the alert about the screws. Three of them are visible.
Will take the top off immediately and get them out.

Thus we start on the path of Oly cannibalism -- I'm sure this will be
a long and interesting journey ...

Andrew