Re: [OM] [OT] Delete if hearing about a,gasp, Nikon D100 offends you

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Delete if hearing about a,gasp, Nikon D100 offends you
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 00:08:56 -0400
C.H.

I apologize, I should not have included you in my tirade. You were
legitimately sharing your opinion, which I value. I was torn, as the 10D
would let me use my OM glass, but decided a) I couldn't live with stop down
metering anyway and b) I wanted a true wide angle.

I shot more today and admit I like it even better.

Tom

> Tom, don't take my word so serious, D100 is a good camera and based on
your
> requirement (wide zoom) it is the only one available at reasonable price.
> The 1D and 1Ds is hard to afford, not only moneywise also the weight...
over
> 1.5Kg body only! I once considered the 1D before I bought the 10D but I
> think with the weight I will only use it at home to take test shoots :-)
>
> For me C*non is my only choice, I NEED to use my Zuikos, I want to extend
> them to digital world. Olympus can't help me so I have to find my way.
With