Re: [OM] One of those stupid mistakes....

Subject: Re: [OM] One of those stupid mistakes....
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 13:28:03 +0100
I have managed to do this also. I got the added bonus of unscrewing the rewind handle so that it and the spring washers below it came off in my hand. My defense is that it was the first roll of film that I put through my OM2n. The negs came out fine though, so you should be ok. Thinking about it if you did put a kink in the film it would be in the unexposed section still in the canister, unless you decided to change direction half way through the rewind.

James