RE: [OM] Problems with olympusamerica eBay auctions

Subject: RE: [OM] Problems with olympusamerica eBay auctions
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 11:22:53 -0700

Andrew;

I almost bid on the 55mm circular pol myself.  The picture that they put
with it scared me off (the funky red and black package that they show).
You're right, though, in that it looks like everything else would have you
believe it's a genuine Olympus filter.  Will be most interested to hear what
they say back to you.