RE: [OM] OLYMPUS OM-4 Ti ends at $1,190.00

Subject: RE: [OM] OLYMPUS OM-4 Ti ends at $1,190.00
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 13:10:35 -0700

Many (most?) plain 4's had their circuitry updated to 4T(i) specs, ending
the high battery consumption problem.  Sounds like your is one of them.

As to your last comment, I skimmed through the OM stuff that Jonnequinn has
on that site this morning.  Not sure I caught everything, but of what I saw,
if he could actually get his BINs for it all he'd gross a bit over 10k USD.
What you said.