Re: [OM] FS: Vivitar Series 1 90-180mm f/4.5 Flat Field Zoom (Gary Reese

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: Vivitar Series 1 90-180mm f/4.5 Flat Field Zoom (Gary Reese)
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 22:26:40 -0700
Tom, I bought your Vivitar Series 1 90-180/4.5 Macro zoom lens, and it is
outstanding. I can strongly recommend this lens, the working distance and
ability to frame accurately using the zoom are great pluses. The only cons I
can think of would be the slower speed (relative to the good 90's we all
know about) and the lens is bigger and heavier than a non-zoom macro. But
the construction is top-notch, very solid and well crafted. I'm keeping
mine...!
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...