Re: [OM] Mars close encounter

Subject: Re: [OM] Mars close encounter
From: Thomas Haegin <haegint@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 18:30:25 +0200 (CEST)
Hola Carlos

Your/this server was up now and I could see the hi-res
picture of Andromeda... wao, impressive even though
only at some 6x magnification (from the 300mm).

Do you remember the technical details? I think you
said exposure time was 10 minutes? Do you remember the
f-stop setting?

Did you do it on "Auto" with an OM-2 or OM-4? Or did
you do a series of pictures with increasing exposure
times?

I would like to try this with my 600mm setup. All I
need to find is a telescope to piggy-back my OM on
:-)

Ciao,
Thomas

 --- "Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas"