Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Medium Format site again...

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Medium Format site again...
From: Kennedy McEwen <rkm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:06:03 +0100
In article , Donald MacDonald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
Kennedy,

           you may well be correct, since I got the cable connection my
trips down the phone wire have been few and far between.

The same thing here since getting a broadband link. However I still keep some of the free dial-in services active as a fall back. Touch wood I have only needed to use that option once in anger so far, but once was enough to make me recognise its value.

And, as a completely separate domain, they provide a better degree of isolation from my main Internet presence.
--
Kennedy
Python Philosophers