Re: [OM] Just Another Day at the Office (Not OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Just Another Day at the Office (Not OT)
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 02:17:50 -0400
With dual respect and more truth than fiction, Galen would have done a book entitled:
        - Kingdom of Fire Mountain
        or
        - Mouth of the Vitribow

Appreciated.
Bill

On Monday, August 11, 2003, at 02:11  AM, John A. Lind wrote:

One and the same.

They now have a "hot glass studio" in the back where some of the color work I did was cannibalized for the "torch" tutorial. The IU-Kokomo Gallery will be exhibiting some hot glass artwork from the hot glass studio and some personal works from the artists that work there. The show opens at the end of September.

I was asked to do some documentary photography of the hot glass studio and the sheet glass manufacturing for an educational section of the gallery. As a part of the "deal" for the documentary photographs a few of the more "artistic" ones I've done in the process will be exhibited with them as well.