RE: [OM] TAMRON 35-80 mm F2.8 SP adaptall??

Subject: RE: [OM] TAMRON 35-80 mm F2.8 SP adaptall??
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 07:54:15 +0100
Of the two mentioned, the US one is being offered by a vendor with a less
than perfect reputation on the list.
Emanuele.

The UK one describes a common problem - the rubber grip bulges in its middle
away from the lens.  I suspct that the ones I have seen without the problem
have (as does mine) double sided tape holding the rubber in place.  It's
only a cosmetic issue.

Piers